It's so peaceful. It's so quiet here.
I stand now, oblivious, in the middle of nowhere.
I stare at the sky welcoming a dark storm and I feel whole.
I feel like I have nothing to lose.
I hear the wind whispering through the trees, making me feel happy. Safe.
I stay here and nothing else matters. The world is now still, no one dares to move. No one dares to breathe.
Time stopped and somehow, old forgotten songs come back to me. They travelled through my planet and then returned to me, in order to make me smile, even when there's no rain pouring down.
I wish I owned the sea. I would be near it all the time, forever. Enjoying the bliss that comes along with the breeze. Enjoying the sight of other people running from the storm.
Hiding from the wonderful April rain.
The same rain that fills me with joy and makes me believe that everything and anything is possible. That my dreams are just around the corner, waiting for me to arrive.
The same rain that will bring you back to me. Someday.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário