I don't know if I am awake or asleep.
Not yet, at least.
I'm still not entirely sure what this is...
It came suddenly, but it doesn't seem to leave.
Willing, wild, soft, happy - I do not control it
I wish I could. I wish I could tell it exactly
What to do; when to stay with me, when to
Lift me up, all the way up to the clouds.
The wind comes and carries me to far away places.
Places I've never seen, places where I can feel whole.
I wish I could stop by for a while - seeing you from up
Here makes me sick of missing you. It makes me ache.
Someday I'll bring you along, to where the trees are so
High, it's leaves so green, the sun warm and comforting.
Maybe I will steal you away, just like the wind did,
And we'll live there where they can't find us.
Where they can't haunt us.
I wish I could...
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário